Scrapping + Me = Happy

You may also like...

12 Responses

1. helena says:

having creative projects is an important part of being happy for me. another important component is having some control over how i spend my time

2. Great post! Love your layout. Thanks for participating in the happiness blog hop! (I felt bad for a minute that one of my prizes is a punch, but then I saw that you’re giving away paper scrapbooking supplies, too!) 🙂

3. Kimberlee says:

I think it is good to point out the need to not obsess over what everyone else is doing. It isn’t a popularity contest even if it feels like it sometimes. 😉

I like how you posted your first layout. I found one of mine the other day and got quite a laugh out of it.

4. Amy says:

I love using scrapbooking as a way to feel creative, connected to life and for the stress relief after a long day in the classroom with junior highers! Going back through my finished pages makes me happy!!

5. mcscraps5 says:

Love your ideas about being happy and not comparing ourselves to others. Sometimes it’s hard to be authentic when there is so much inspiration around and you want your pages to be just as great. In reality, we must accept that our own work is great to the people it matters most. We shouldn’t be so hard on ourselves, especially when scrapbooking should be part of what makes us happy.

6. Alison says:

I’m an almost-daily-scrapbooker too! I would have to say that scrapbooking, sunshine and my garden are my big happiness factors!
    Alison xx

7. Sharis says:

I recently started diving into online scrapping classes and I must say they make me happy!

8. Ade says:

Loved your post. It really resonated with me. I constantly remind myself why I scrapbook and that it is first and foremost for me and my family. Thanks for sharing.

9. Sara G. says:

Great layout and post! I think that many of us evolve in our hobbies, and it is great that you found your niche with digital scrapbooking. 🙂

10. 805 Buckaroo says:

Hey Kim, I don’t scrapbook but enjoy all your creative pages. Maybe I’ll learn one day. 🙂

11. I had to stop looking at all the galleries. They didn’t really help me get ideas, because I didn’t have the same product, and they kind of made me feel bad. I enjoy paper scrapping more than digi but I’m thrilled that you’ve found your niche.

12. Anonymous says:

http://www.dolabuy.com/celine-bags.htm celine handbags 2013 hermes bag price in singapore louis vuitton factory outlet in france counsel monarchy disorder anaesthesia impetus mens shoes for 2011 fire coerce [url=http://www.dolabuy.com/celine-bags.htm]celine bag price[/url]