Am I a Project Life flunky?

You may also like...

9 Responses

1. agravette says:

girl, don’t you dare give up! you are so much further ahead than i am…even if you don’t get everything “caught up”, you can still keep recording from today…that’s a whole lot more than i have done! hugs to you!

2. Melania says:

It’s very beautiful, but is it digital?

3. Nicole says:

Your pages are fantastic and I know I would feel just like you do if I was “falling behind”. You have done an amazing job so far and I totally agree with just picking up with the current week and moving forward! Best of luck with your no-stress policy. 🙂

4. Your pages for PL are amazing so do not give up on this. Maybe take the weeks that you have not kept up and condense them. Do a two page layout for each of the summer months and then go back to your weekly layouts after that. I know several people who have done this so you are not alone.

5. CyranoScrap says:

I say hang in there! I am currently behind by about a month, but I’m refusing to give up since this is my first year. I’ll get caught up – maybe the pages won’t be as great as the ones from earlier this year, but at least I will have captured my daily life. And isn’t that what’s most important? 🙂 You can do it! Just record what you can when you can. No stress!

6. Thank you ladies, I feel much more encouraged to keep going! I’m hoping to get a couple of extra pages done this weekend, so that will help my peace of mind 🙂

@Melania, yes … my pages are all digital. I started out doing a hybrid version of Project Life, but I couldn’t keep up with that. I can barely keep my head above water with a full digi version!

7. I like your digi pages!

8. Lisa G. says:

I’m just getting on the project life wagon, I say just document when you can, otherwise you are stopping life to do it and that defeats the purpose no? 😉
    Great stuff you have here, I’ll be back to visit your blog for sure! Thanks for all the freebie printables, they ROCK!

9. libbywilko says:

What a great week 🙂 thanks for sharing it with us. Love the journaling on the photos.