Free Printable: Hello 2013

Hello there. Happy New Year’s Eve.

I can’t believe we’re just a few hours away from close 2012 and starting 2013. It’s been a crazy, busy, full year for me. I won’t lie, I’m glad it’s over. I’m ready for something new, something different.

I hope you have a fabulous (and safe) New Year’s Eve. And I’m sending out positive vibes for an awesome 2013. Let’s make it great, okay?

I have one last printable to share with you in 2012: some journaling cards welcoming in the new year. I used soft, inviting colors because that’s how I’m envision my 2013 will be.

Week52_JournalingCards_krdkDownload these printer ready journaling cards here.

***************************

If you’ve missed my previous printables, you can find most of them here.  Use my printables? Share a link, I’d love to see what you’ve done with them.

Posted on
Posted in Digital Scrapbooking, Project Life, Scrapbooking

14 Responses to Free Printable: Hello 2013

1. eek says:

Thanks so much for all your freebies.

Happy 2013 to you and yours!

2. Anonymous says:

Thanks thanks thanks!!!!
    Happy new year!! Glen

3. agravette says:

You have been the sweetest, most generous giver of journal cards this year! I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart…I am about to begin project life for the first time and your cards are making it possible for me to create some beautiful pages! I hope your New Year is wonderful and filled with much joy…hugs to you and God bless! Alisha

4. Lisa G. says:

Thank you so much for all the freebies, I love them all!! Happy New Year to you and your family!!

5. Anonymous says:

I have used some of your journaling cards each wk in my first PL album ever. THANKS! I especially loved the nongeneric ones….like worst day ever etc. Just so you know your hard work and creativity is appreciated. Ina

6. love the soft colors…and I’m thinking of doing some sort of PL in 2013!

7. Maren says:

Thanks for sharing it looks great

8. Thank you for the freebies! Love these cards! 🙂

9. Even If I don’t post comments, I follow you daily with blogloving…. I’m an absolute fan of your Journaling Cards, that I use for my “PL in a note book” (You can see some phots on my blog, even If I’ve haven’t updated it since monthes !!!).
    I’m currently on week 49 !!!

Your my best provider !!! Thank you so much !!! Best wishes for 2013 to you an your family !

10. Scrumptious says:

Love these, thank you. Your PL title page looks fantastic, too.

11. Anonymous says:

I love these colors- thank you so much for the cards!!

12. Thank you so much for your printables – was searching for additional cards and delighted to find these.

Much appreciate you sharing!

13. Nicole says:

I just love your printables! Thank you so much! I found you via a post on Pinterest! I’m a huge fan – you have great style and I can’t wait to add this to my Project Life book!