{Free} Printable: February Journaling Cards

You may also like...

22 Responses

1. marlah24 says:

Thanks so much for these colorful cards.

2. Love the cards. Thanks. I do like the calender card!

3. Bonnie says:

Hello! Thank you for the cards. I am new to your blog and really enjoying it. Thank you too for the other free printables. I like the calender card, it is a nice addition! I have one free PL printable on my blog too (new to the whole PL thing) and will be designing more and adding to my blog from time to time.

4. Doreen says:

Love this printable, but my pc detected MALWARE has been attached to your printable! 🙁 I’m so sad b/c I was looking forward to including all of your printables in my Project Life book! I’ll check back later to see if it’s been fixed, for sure. 🙂

5. @Doreen I’ll check this out and get it fixed!

6. caz hancock says:

thanks so much i have just downloaded them now 🙂

7. Kellie says:

Thank you so much, I love them!

8. Moonie says:

nom nom nom…. they are gorgeons thank you

9. Sarah says:

Hi, unfortunately the download is saying it’s temporarily unavailable?

10. Szilvi says:

I absolutely love your cards, keep taking them and sharing them at my country’s scrapsite. (Hungary)
    Thank you for your generosity.

11. @Sarah, once you get that message, just click the download button in the upper right corner, it will download.

12. Julie says:

love them…thank you! And I love the calendar 🙂

13. Rosalie says:

I would love to see JPGs more often. I can use them on my digital project life. Thanks

14. lemondedis says:

j’aime vraiment beaucoup !… je recherche des freebies sur le Net et je partage mes liens, pour l’instant sur Pinterest (où j’ai déjà plus de 12000 liens vers des téléchargements gratuits), en attendant l’ouverture de mon propre site et je poste le lien immédiatement pour que tout le monde puisse télécharger et utiliser vos jolies créations !… merci pour le partage… Is (si vous voulez voir ce que je fais, c’est là : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/ )

15. Annette says:

I wanted to use some journal cards for my valentine gifts as gift tags–these will be perfect! Thank you for sharing!

16. many thanks there are all so cute 🙂 love it

17. Dawn says:

Love these please include a calendar every month!

18. Anonymous says:

Thanks! LOVE your work

19. WOW I can’t believe I nearly missed this. Your freebies are fantastic.

20. sheezie11 says:

these are lovely! I really like the calendar card and the JPEG format was great.

Thank you sooo much.

21. lemondedis says:

i’m very fond of your job ! thank you for sharing your creations : you’re so friendly and generous ! I share the link here : https://www.facebook.com/LMIlesptitscadeauxPL?ref=hl and there : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/project-life-freebies/