{Free} Printable: February Journaling Cards

Hello out there. Happy, happy February. Did you survive all the Super Bowl madness? I really can’t say I’m a huge football fan. I watch mostly because my husband does and the commercials are fun. The real fun of the Super Bowl is the food. I love all the fun and tasty Super Bowl treats.

Anyway.  It’s the very first Monday of February so I have a freebie for you. I created some February/Love-themed journaling cards. This month I decided to include a small calendar. What do you think of this addition? Should I keep it for each month?

I hope you like this month’s cards. Check back the first Monday of March for another set of free cards.

February2013_JournalingCards_krdkDownload these printer-ready journaling cards here.

***************************

If you’ve missed my previous (free) printables, you can find most of them here (I update the page as time permits).  Use my printables? Share a link, I’d love to see what you’ve done with them.

Edited to add: I had someone mention in the comments that this month’s download contained malware. I checked, cleaned my computer, did all the things you need to do … but no malware. I did, just to be safe, create a new version of the printable and saved it as a JPG. The links above are pointed to the new file. Just to be clear, I did not fin malware anywhere, on any of my computers. But just to be safe I uploaded a fresh, clean version for you all. Hope this helps. It can also be downloaded here.

Posted on
Posted in Project Life, Scrapbooking

22 Responses to {Free} Printable: February Journaling Cards

1. marlah24 says:

Thanks so much for these colorful cards.

2. Love the cards. Thanks. I do like the calender card!

3. Bonnie says:

Hello! Thank you for the cards. I am new to your blog and really enjoying it. Thank you too for the other free printables. I like the calender card, it is a nice addition! I have one free PL printable on my blog too (new to the whole PL thing) and will be designing more and adding to my blog from time to time.

4. Doreen says:

Love this printable, but my pc detected MALWARE has been attached to your printable! 🙁 I’m so sad b/c I was looking forward to including all of your printables in my Project Life book! I’ll check back later to see if it’s been fixed, for sure. 🙂

5. @Doreen I’ll check this out and get it fixed!

6. caz hancock says:

thanks so much i have just downloaded them now 🙂

7. Kellie says:

Thank you so much, I love them!

8. Moonie says:

nom nom nom…. they are gorgeons thank you

9. Sarah says:

Hi, unfortunately the download is saying it’s temporarily unavailable?

10. Szilvi says:

I absolutely love your cards, keep taking them and sharing them at my country’s scrapsite. (Hungary)
    Thank you for your generosity.

11. @Sarah, once you get that message, just click the download button in the upper right corner, it will download.

12. Julie says:

love them…thank you! And I love the calendar 🙂

13. Rosalie says:

I would love to see JPGs more often. I can use them on my digital project life. Thanks

14. lemondedis says:

j’aime vraiment beaucoup !… je recherche des freebies sur le Net et je partage mes liens, pour l’instant sur Pinterest (où j’ai déjà plus de 12000 liens vers des téléchargements gratuits), en attendant l’ouverture de mon propre site et je poste le lien immédiatement pour que tout le monde puisse télécharger et utiliser vos jolies créations !… merci pour le partage… Is (si vous voulez voir ce que je fais, c’est là : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/ )

15. Annette says:

I wanted to use some journal cards for my valentine gifts as gift tags–these will be perfect! Thank you for sharing!

16. many thanks there are all so cute 🙂 love it

17. Dawn says:

Love these please include a calendar every month!

18. Anonymous says:

Thanks! LOVE your work

19. WOW I can’t believe I nearly missed this. Your freebies are fantastic.

20. sheezie11 says:

these are lovely! I really like the calendar card and the JPEG format was great.

Thank you sooo much.

21. lemondedis says:

i’m very fond of your job ! thank you for sharing your creations : you’re so friendly and generous ! I share the link here : https://www.facebook.com/LMIlesptitscadeauxPL?ref=hl and there : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/project-life-freebies/