{Free} Printable: March Journaling Cards

Hello March. Time flies when you’re having fun. Life has been crazy and full. But full is good, right? I just finished up Layout a Day; a few weeks of business travel; and tending a sick kiddo (Shelby had a super bad ear infection that caused her ear drum to rupture). I’m grateful March is here …  and we ease closer to April and summer time. I’m looking forward to spring break, Easter and Shelby and Cooper’s birthdays.

I had so much fun creating my printable’s for March.  As I said last month, taking a break and only designing a single printable a montth (rather than four), has definitely made me “want” to create more. I feel like the ideas come quicker and I’m actually itching to make something.

I love, love this set of printables. They might be my favorite, ever. They’re soft and yummy, if I do say so myself.  I hope you like them.

March2013_JournalingCards_krdkDownload these high-resolution, printable journaling cards here.

***************************

If you’ve missed my previous (free) printables, you can find most of them here (I update the page as time permits).  Use my printables? Share a link, I’d love to see what you’ve done with them.

Posted on
Posted in Project Life

15 Responses to {Free} Printable: March Journaling Cards

1. libbywilko says:

Thank you ! These are fun.

2. Agnès says:

Merci Beaucoup!!!

3. Elizabeth V. says:

These colors are so yummy!! Thank you so much for the fun addition to my Project Life this month!

4. Lori Martin says:

Thanks so much! I’m glad that going down to one a month has made it fun for you again. I just finished LOAD also and am still trying to catch my breath! I used one of your templates for my Day 28 layout and I have to say, it ended up being one of my favorite layouts of the entire month…THANKS!

I feel so bad for your daughter. I had my ear drum rupture about 6 years ago and it was awful. Poor girl! It’s insane how much it hurts and then POP…it bursts and you have instant relief. Hope she’s doing ok and that her hearing is returning to normal.

5. Unknown says:

Thank you! They are beautiful!

6. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks!!

7. These are sooooo awesome! Thanks very much!

8. Wow! I found your blog via Celebrating #ProjectLife (http://paper.li/lifelesstypical/1326101942) and I am so happy I did. I love your scrap style and these card are just awesome. Thanks for sharing!

9. cat says:

Thanks – these are beautiful!

10. janine says:

Such pretty cards! Thanks so much for sharing 🙂

11. Anonymous says:

I just love these colors- thank you for the cards!

12. Judi Church says:

Thank you so much for offering us these beautiful cards–much appreciated!!

13. These are fabulous. Love the colours. Thanks so much for sharing them with us!